Thursday, August 08, 2013

Hatopia


As you all know, there's an ongoing Fundraiser to help save my friends home, 'The Yard', in Santarcangelo di Romagna, Italy. As time goes on, the threat of eviction from this beautiful, creative place becomes more real :( 
They need to raise a heck of a lot of money to pay for legal fees, and I want to help.
A hat made with my yarn is featured in the book, 'Arkanoid' something which makes me feel SO proud, and to coincide with the books release, I will donate £4 from the sale of every skein of semi~precious in August, to the 'Save Mutonia' fund.
I am also planning to dye up a limited edition batch of semi~Precious, 10 skeins, all the same colour ... so watch this space :D
Don't forget, if there's a colour you don't see in the shop, the offer also extends to custom dyes of semi~Precious! Just buy a custom dye, and I'll do it for you :)

If you want to know more about the whole situation over on the yard, please visit WoollyWormheads Blog

9/8/2013 Donated £20

14/08/2013 Donated £12


17/08/2013 Donated £16

 20/08/2013 Donated £20

28/08/2013 Donated £24
 

Silvia rocking 'Arkanoid'!!
 (all photos reproduced with the very kind permission of their owner, WoollyWormhead)


1 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

Seeing as how I've used my skein on Semi-Precious from stash, I'm sure I'll need one to replace it soon. Can't wait to see what the Hatopia colourway will be.hisedRw 46

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home